Konig & Meyer 28201 side cover for 28200 studio rack
Using just a few screws, you can easily mount this side panel to the side of your K&M 28200, the 19-inch studio rack. This panel prevents any dust or other harm from entering your rack and damaging your valuable equipment. Moreover, it makes your setup look very tidy.
The panel is made of steel and has a black coating and pre-punched screw holes. The holes are meant for M5x16mm screws or bolts.
These plates come as a set of two, one for each side of your rack. An overall weight of 4.4 kilos won't have your rack breaking the floor anytime soon.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 4.5 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 89.0 x 42.0 x 0.2 cm
- side panels for K&M's 28200 19-inch studio rack
- made of steel
- with a black powder coating
- with pre-punched screw holes
- easy to install
- makes your rack look considerably tidier as you can no longer see the cables
- partially prevents dust from creeping in
- delivered in a set of 2
- height: 880 mm
- weight: 4.5 kg
Konig & Meyer 282 studio rackwagen + Zijplaten
- 1 x Konig & Meyer 282 studio rack wagon 16+7 U £188.00
- 2 x Konig & Meyer 28201 side cover for 28200 studio rack £152.00