Konig & Meyer 282 studio rack wagon 16+7 U
When you don't really need full-fledged professional flight cases, as your equipment hardly ever leaves the room it's in - but if you think it would be nice to have it all in one (moveable) place - then this rack cart is perfect.
It offers 16 + 7 U spaces for a full setup. Plenty of room for hefty PA mixers and auxiliary equipment such as CD players, compressors, equalizers, microphone receivers and all other things you might need for a full set.
What's more, as it offers plenty of space, it is a perfect rack for in the studio. You can move it and swap it for one with other equipment if you need to. The front wheels have practical brakes.
Plenty of mounting materials are included so you still have some to spare after you've mounted your equipment to this rack.
- Number of horizontal rack units 7 U
- Number of vertical rack units 16 U
- Wood type / finish not applicable
- Colour black
- Type of studio furniture rack stand
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 16.2 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 108.0 x 54.0 x 12.0 cm
- ideal for fixed installations
- easy to move thanks to casters
- with brakes to keep the rack in place
- mounting room: 16+7U
- rack ware for quick and easy mounting included
- perfect for fixed installations and studios
- side covers separately available (28201)
- dimensions: 1,060 x 540 x 515 mm
- weight: 13.6 kg