Zaor MIZA rack 16 RU oak finish
The Zaor MIZA rack 16 RU is 997 mm high, 600 mm wide and 701 mm deep and offers space for 16U of studio peripherals like audio interfaces or effects modules. On top is a plateau that's idea for a mixing console, for instance. This robust rack features a cable management system with cable holders and rails, as well as ventilation in the rear to prevent overheating. Underneath the rack is a sturdy bottom plate designed to support heavier equipment. Underneath that is a handy drawer for any other parts or accessories that you'll want within reach.
The Z on the side of this rack refer to the first letter in this brand's name, Zaor. The MIZA is made of top-notch 25mm thick chipboard with a wooden veneer in bleached oak. The underside with the drawer is made of the same material and the same thickness, but with a titanium veneer that looks like brushed steel. As a result, the Zaor MIZA rack is functional and it matches perfectly with other pieces of MIZA studio furniture.
Tips or comments about this product
- Looking for a smaller version? Check out the Zaor MIZA rack 12 RU.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 28.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 70.1 x 60.0 x 99.7 cm
- Vertical rack units 16 U
- Horizontal rack units not applicable
- Wood type / finish oak
- Colour grey
- Type of studio furniture rack stand
- stable studio furniture with flat working surface
- 16U for 19-inch peripherals
- storage drawer on bottom
- equipped with rack profile
- cable management system on rear and side
- sturdy bottom plank for heavier equipment
- height: 600 x 701 x 997 mm
- colour: bleached oak with titanium accents
- matches perfectly with other pieces of MIZA studio furniture