Koch DB60-H Dummybox Home
The famous Koch lets you know what it's about: each tube guitarist should have a Koch Dummybox Home in their gig bag. This compact device will prove to be the solution for many live, recording and practice situations. We all know that tube amplifiers don't get going until the going gets tough. The resulting sound can be truly deafening, so you might not want to take things to level eleven. With the Dummybox, you can have the top sounds without the top volume!
Using the Dummy box Home
The Dummybox can handle up to 60 watts of power (with peaks of 100 W) from an 8-ohm speaker output on your tube amp. There's no need to use a speaker cabinet, but should you want to, you can connect a 4, 8 or 16-ohm cab to the monitor output. In the latter case, you can play at much lower volumes (5%, 3% or 1% of the original power). Use the recording outputs (jack, RCA, mini-jack to connect to a recording device, mixer or audio interface.
After years and years of being a guitarist and valve-amp expert, the Dutch Dolf Koch started his own business in 1988. The brand's high-quality guitar and bass guitar amplifiers are practical and versatile, and have a unique balanced sound. All of them are carefully crafted and tested, which is why many professional players rely on Koch quality.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.4 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 21.0 x 22.0 x 14.0 cm
- power soak, attenuator, and speaker simulator
- capacity: 60 W RMS, 100 W peak
- input from an amp's speaker output (8 ohms)
- thru output to cabinet or combo (8 ohms)
- monitor input (to 4, 8 or 16-ohm cabinet or combo) at 5, 3 or 1% power
- 3 recording outputs (unbalanced, mono): 6.3mm jack, RCA, 3.5mm jack
- filter switch: filtered or unfiltered signal
- voicing switches: microphone position (axis, off-axis), cabinet style (1x 12, 4x 12)
- rugged steel housing
- maximum power on line output: 20 kOhms
- including speaker cable
- dimensions: 11 x 18 x 13 mm
- weight: 0.5 kg