Sony Vegas Movie Studio 13 DL video editing software download
Sony Vegas Movie Studio 13 DL video editing software, here in a downloadable version, is the ideal package for beginners. Many larger packages offer such a daunting number of functions that many people find it hard to get started. Movie Studio 13 is different, though, and provides you with a fair helping of features that are both fast and easy to operate. The software presents you with a simple timeline for your video and audio files, and enables you to fade in or out and to apply effects. Would you like to edit your holiday videos, or the footage of a wedding or a party? The Sony Vegas Movie Studio 13 package offers you a cost-efficient set of tools that require no film school degree.
Possibilities of Sony Vegas Movie Studio 13
The number of available tracks is an essential factor for a good-looking video project. Larger packages usually offer an unlimited amount of tracks, but with ten audio tracks and ten video tracks, Movie Studio 13 provides you with more than enough room for sizeable video productions. If you take two separate tracks for crossfading purposes, for instance, and use a third for your credit rolls, you'll still have seven tracks available for other ends. Likewise, ten audio tracks are more than sufficient for ready-made music. Use two tracks for crossfades, and you'll have eight more tracks left for the video sound, a voice-over, etc.
Other great features
This edition of Movie Studio is particularly interesting if you're a keen (Windows) tablet PC user, as it offers touch support. That means you're able to edit with your fingers by simply dragging media files across the timeline. Using your tablet, you can edit your holiday videos on location, or spend a rainy evening editing on the couch. Hundreds of video and audio effects allow you to let your creativity flow freely, and Vegas Movie Studio 13 even has a feature that allows you to publish your videos directly via YouTube or Facebook.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: this is a download product. After your purchase is completed, you will receive further instructions via e-mail.
- This product is a download. After completing your purchase, you'll receive a packing slip via e-mail which includes the download code and download link.
- It can sometimes take a little while for the packing slip to reach you. Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder.
- Download products sent by e-mail cannot be returned.
- 3D (stereoscopic) no
- Suitable for operating system Microsoft Windows
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 0.0 x 0.0 x 0.0 cm
- software for video and audio editing
- ideal for beginners
- touch support for Windows tablet PCs
- simple yet practical functionality
- number of video tracks: 10
- number of audio tracks: 10
- wide selection of video effects (300+) and transitions (200+)
- essential audio effects (ExpressFX, Track) included
- support for Chroma key/Green Screen
- signal quality: 16 bits, 48 kHz
- supports Gracenote CDDB
- supports DirectX and VST effects
- envelopes for volume and panning
- functions for audio material restoration
- supports ASIO drivers
- automatic publishing on YouTube and Facebook
- language: English, French, German
- can be installed on 2 computers, and used on one at a time
Supported file formats:
- AAC, AA3, AIFF, AVI, BMP, CDA, FLAC, GIF, JPEG, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, OGG, PCA, PNG, QuickTime, SND, SFA, W64, WAV, WDP, WMA, WMV (import)
- AAC, AIFF, AVC, AVI, BMP, FLAC, JPEG, LPEC, MP3, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, OGG, PCA, PNG, TIFF, QuickTime, W64, WAV, WDP, WMA, WMV (export)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- CPU: 2 GHz (multi-core/multi-processor for HD)
- free disk space for installation: 500 MB
- memory: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- IEEE-1394DV card for DV capture
- USB 2.0 connectors for import of AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM or DVD camcorders
- video card with 512 MB memory (NVIDIA, AMD or Intel)
- DVD-ROM for installation
- Apple QuickTime 7.1.6 or newer for reading/writing QuickTime files
- Internet connection for Gracenote MusicID