Showtec Eventspot 1800 Q4 Set
Showtec have created the ideal rental solution with the Eventspot 1800 Q4 Set. Thanks to the accessory IR remote control, a quick, easy, synchronised setup can be created. The rain covers are ideal for poor-weather situations and the spotlights can be charged in the flightcase via the built-in charger.
The Showtec Eventspot 1800 Q4 Set is equipped with its own charging system for the 6 Eventspots 1800 Q4. The Eventspot Set is delivered plug and play with a PowerCon connector on the side of the flightcase with the matching IEC cable and the plug is included. We recommend that you charge the Eventspots every three days.
Charging the Eventspots
If you want to charge the Eventspots, you will need to switch them off via the on/off switch at the back of the LED spotlights. The red LED of the on/off switch will light up during charging and switch off when it is fully charged. This process takes about 12 hours.
Contents of the set:
- 6x Eventspot 1800 Q4
- 6 rain covers
- 1 IR remote control
- delivered in a flightcase
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: before or during the charging, the Eventspot 1800 Q4 cannot be switched on via the on/off switch at the front.
- Please note: take into account that the lid of the flightcase should be opened while charging.
- Please note: the LED spotlights cannot be charged any longer than 24 hours.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 65.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 60.0 x 40.0 x 70.0 cm
- Number of DMX channels 3, 4, 6, 10, 15
- Bracket none
- Wireless DMX yes
- Light source colour red, green, blue, amber
- Music controlled no
Specifications Q4 set:
- complete set
- including IR remote control for quick set-up
- flightcase with built-in charger
- equipped with PowerCon connector
- ready to use
Specifications Eventspot 1800 Q4:
- 1 x 40W 4-in-1 RGBA LED module
- battery LED spotlight
- compact design
- light of weight
- material lens: reinforced glass
- special high-class optics
- beam angle: 15 degrees
- light yield: 600 lumens (maximum)
- light intensity: 7,500 cd
- IP44 classification
- 4-key display (for manual control)
- wireless DMX functionality
- DMX-512 protocol
- DMX channel modes: 3, 4, 6, 10 or 15 channels
- built-in 24Ah battery
- capacity battery: 10 hours
- charging time of 12 hours
- max. power: 40 W
- dimmer: 0-100%
- material housing: stainless steel
- cooling: convection (no fans)
- DMX input and output (3-pole)
- equipped with on/off switch
- fitted with a handle
- fit for outdoor use
- dimensions: 287.6 x 154 x 154 mm
- weight: 5.5 kg