Roland JC-01 Jazz Chorus Bluetooth speaker
If you're looking for a Bluetooth speaker, there are numerous options to choose from. How many of them, however, can claim they were inspired by guitar history? The Roland JC-01 Jazz Chorus Bluetooth speaker's looks were obviously modelled after the legendary JC amps that have been making a name for themselves since 1975. Additionally, this tabletop speaker boasts its own equalizer, complete with treble, middle and bass controls. Answering incoming phone calls is possible with the call button and the built-in microphone. If you're an avid guitar player, your desk isn't complete without the Roland JC-01!
Tips or comments about this product
- This speaker shouldn't be plugged directly into a guitar.
- A 5V USB adapter is not included.
The weight and dimensions include packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.1 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 27.0 x 17.0 x 12.0 cm
- Roland JC-01 Jazz Chorus
- Bluetooth speaker
- looks inspired by the legendary Jazz Chorus combo
- speaker configuration: 2x2"
- built-in microphone (can be used for phone calls)
- audio input: mini jack
- version: 3
- range: 10 metres (line of sight)
- profile: A2DP, HFP
- codec: SBC
- rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- battery life: approx. 7 hours (using Bluetooth)
- included accessories:
- micro-USB cable (for charging)
- dimensions: 187 x 69 x 97 mm
- weight: 650 g
The letters JC in Roland's JC-01 have almost magical properties. They stand for Jazz Chorus, and have the power to make guitarists' eyes sparkle. No wonder Roland made the legendary series of Jazz Chorus amps - a favourite among guitar players since 1975 - the main inspiration for their new Bluetooth speaker.Read more...