Nino Percussion NINO931GR bongo cajon, green
With the NINO931GR, Nino Percussion introduced a new member to the cajon family: the bongo cajon. This unusual instrument combines the characteristics of both bongos and cajons, resulting in something that most closely resembles a cajon, but produces two differently pitched tones. Its bright green playing surface gives it a cheerful appearance, making it well suited for children ages 3 and up. You play this instrument with your hands while seated, or you can place it on the floor (or any other surface, for that matter). This versatile instrument with its remarkable sound is made of birch, and proudly features the Nino Percussion elephant mascot. It's excellently suited for kids and for use in primary schools.
Tips or comments about this product
- The first image shows the right colour.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.5 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 33.0 x 15.0 x 18.0 cm
- Weight 0 - 5 kg
- Body material birch
- Material front plate birch
- Type cajon bongo cajon
- Construction kit no
- bongo cajon
- brand: Nino Percussion (part of Meinl)
- model: NINO931GR
- colour: natural birch with green playing surface
- wood type: birch
- produces both a high and a low-pitched tone
- brightly coloured playing surface
- outstanding for children ages 3 and up
- unique sound