DAP RCA-DD16TOP combi flightcase 16 U + 10 U
Transporting and setting up your equipment should be as easy as possible. This solid RCA-DD16TOP combi flightcase offers you so much space that you can mount your mixing console and all your peripherals. You can place your mixer at the right height of approximately 90 cm in the slanting 19-inch frame at the top. Other 19-inch hardware can be placed in the 16 U at the front. When you are on location you can detach the lids, connect the stage block and start mixing!
RCA-DD16TOP: solid construction
The RCA-DD16TOP guarantees that your equipment is well protected during transport. This solid case is attractively priced. With just a small investment you can protect all your valuable 'on-the-road' gear!
Tips or comments about this product
- The picture might differ slightly from the actual product
- Please note: flightcases are delivered without the pictured products unless the text explicitly states otherwise!
This product comes with a manufacturing defects warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 38.8 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 110.0 x 65.0 x 58.0 cm
- Material wood
- Vertical rack units 16 U
- Horizontal rack units 10 U
- Installation depth (front-back) 560 mm
- Slanted top yes
- Interior shockmount no
- With table no
- Type of lock butterfly lock
- Handles yes
- Wheels yes
- black flightcase
- 10 mm plywood
- butterfly locks
- 2 detachable lids (front + top)
- 1 lid at the back, can be closed
- rack profile on two sides (front + top)
- build-in height front: 16 U
- build-in height top: 12 U
- wheel height: 150 mm
- dimensions: 535 x 585 x 1050 mm (D x W x H incl. wheels)
- weight: 31.5 kg