Odyssey FZ1002 DJ combo case
This product comes with a manufacturing defects warranty.
If you'd like to take good care of your valuable equipment during transport, a flight case is an excellent protective measure. Take the Odyssey FZ1002 DJ combo case, for instance, which is a great solution for your rack-size DJ gear. It combines a 2U vertical rack - ideal for equipment like CD players - with a 10U slanted top rack that can accommodate tabletop gear like scratch pads, mixers and equalizers. Depending on the depth/height of your rack equipment, you can mix and match at will. Like any Odyssey case, the FZ1002 is quite durable. If the manufacturer's numerous innovations, patents and awards aren't enough to convince you, we don't know what is.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the pictured DJ gear serves illustrative purposes only and is not included.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 17.7 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 57.0 x 40.0 x 61.0 cm
- Material wood
- Vertical rack units 2 U
- Horizontal rack units 10 U
- Installation depth (front-back) 464 mm
- Slanted top yes
- Interior shockmount no
- With table no
- Type of lock butterfly lock
- Handles yes
- Wheels no
- durable flight case for mixers and controllers
- recessed hardware
- sides made of plywood
- top: slanted 10U rack
- front: vertical 2U rack
- includes top and front lids
- ball corners
- interior depth: 18.25 inches (46.35 cm)
- interior height: 3 inches (7.62 cm) at the front, 6 inches (15.24 cm) at the back
- dimensions: 21.5 x 15 x 24.3 inches (54.6 x 38.1 x 61.7 cm)
- weight: 37 lbs (16.8 kg)
- colour: black
Are you in the market for a controller or a 19-inch device? This is your chance! Tons of Odyssey products will be reduced in price until June 30, 2016. Get up to 35% off select Odyssey flight cases and other accessories!Read more...