Road Ready RRVM4U Value Right 10U slant mixer case (4U)
The Value Right series
In addition to their classic flight case assortment, Road Ready also issues the Value Right series, which offers entry-level models for a budget-friendly price. They have the same build as the other flight cases, boasting a wooden construction that is reinforced with aluminium extrusions, ball corners and butterfly latches.
Differences between Value Right cases and classic models
Road Ready is able to keep the prices of their Value Right flight cases down by using materials that are slightly less rugged. The wood, for instance, is 0.24 inches thick. That means the case's walls are a bit thinner than usual, but still easily thick enough to keep your gear safe. Similarly, the ball corners and aluminium used for the Value Right cases are a little less heavy-duty than those of Road Ready's standard cases.
Characteristics of the RRVM4U case
The Road Ready RRVM4U flight case was built for a 19-inch PA mixer or DJ mixer, plus a CD controller. It keeps your equipment safe from damage and impact, and comes with rack rails that keep your gear securely in place. Underneath the case's slanted top rack, there's an additional 4U rack for your peripherals, and at the back you'll find a practical service door.
If that isn't a good deal, we don't know what is.
Even though the RRVM4U is made from less heavy-duty materials than Road Ready's standard flight cases, it'll still serve you well on the road. Mixers are usually handled with a certain amount of care, so an industrial-quality case is not a prerequisite. In short, Road Ready chose an apt name for their Value Right cases, as they certainly offer a tremendous amount of value for your money.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: flight case are supplied without equipment, unless the product text specifically states otherwise.
- Horizontal rack units 10 U
- Vertical rack units 4 U
- Handles yes
- Installation depth (front-back) not specified
- Material wood
- With table no
- Slanted top yes
- Interior shockmount no
- Type of lock butterfly lock
- Wheels no
Gewicht en afmetingen inclusief verpakking
- Weight (incl. packaging) 13.9 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 55.5 x 62.0 x 49.0 cm
- rugged Road Ready flight case
- suitable for a 19-inch PA mixer and other combinations
- standard quality for a budget-friendly price
- 2 solid handles
- sturdy corner extrusions and ball corners
- butterfly latches
- rack materials included
- sturdy construction with 0.24" (6mm) thick wooden panels
- front rack: 4 U
- top rack (slanted): 10 U
- rear access door
- exterior dimensions: 23.9 x 21.5 x 18.4 inches (608 x 545 x 468 mm)
- weight: 40.1 lbs (18.2 kg)