American DJ Mega QA PAR38 LED armature
The Mega QA PAR38 by American DJ is a compact and low-profile light effect that is specifically fit for lighting stages and walls. Positioning is easy: thanks to the construction, the armature can be placed directly on the ground and it can be suspended without a mounting bracket as the power and DMX outputs are not placed at the back of the casing but on the sides.
American DJ Mega QA PAR38
The base of the armature consists of 3 '4-in-1' LEDs of 5 Watt. Each of these 'Quads' consists of red, green, blue and amber. This makes smooth colour changing possible. The Mega QA PAR38 can be controlled via internal programs, a DMX controller (with 6 DMX channel modes) or an optional wireless controller (ADJ LED RC2).
From decorating walls to stage lighting
The intensive construction and the DMX programming options make this light effect very versatile. From subtle lighting of walls to lighting theatre stages where artists won't be bothered by the heat of traditional lamps anymore, thanks to this LED unit. The daisy chainable power supply and the low power consumption make messing about with power strips and worrying about power capacity unnecessary. The compact dimensions and light weight make the Mega QA a handy armature that can easily be transported.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.1 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 20.2 x 19.5 x 9.2 cm
- very clear flat light effect with floodlight beam and 3x5 W Quad 4-in-1 LEDs
- very well suited for lighting walls or as a heat-reducing alternative on stage
- smooth RGBA colour mixing with adjustable speed
- simple controls via four buttons and display
- DMX and power connectors at the side, allowing you to place the light effect upright or in a truss
- operating modes: stand alone or master/slave
- LED pulse and stroboscope effect
- electronic dimmer: 0-100%
- 16 built-in colour macros
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hours)
- beam angle: 25 degrees
- 8 DMX channels: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 channels
- 6 operating modes with built-in programs
- power consumption: 20 Watt maximum
- daisy chainable signal via 3-pin XLR connectors
- daisy chainable power supply via IEC connector (maximum 30 light effects)
- mains voltage: AC100V-240V 50/60 Hz
- dimensions: 202 x 195 x 92 mm
- includes double mounting bracket
- weight: 1.1 kg