Eurolite SLS-5 QCL 5x5W compact Par
LED technology is on the move and Eurolite are true pioneers when it comes to developing products in the budget segment! They were among the firsts to use Tri-LED technology, and now they're even providing units like the Eurolite SLS-5 with Quad-LED technology!
QCL - Quad LED technology
Quad LED might sound like complicated technology, but it's quite simple really! Where Tri-LED technology uses 3-in-1 LED modules, Quad LED features a fourth diode next to red, green and blue. This diode adds bright white to the mix, making it easier for you to achieve neat, warm colours. The 25W LED power allows for a higher light yield, as well as a wide range of colours, thanks to the optimal colour blending.
Countless applications of the SLS-5
The SLS-5 is a multifunctional LED spotlight fixture with a compact housing and double stand.
It can therefore also be used as a floor spotlight, for uplighting walls or objects, but it's also great for basic lighting in your mobile DJ show. The unit's easy to use and takes up very little space during transport. Ideal for mobile hobby DJ shows with a lack of space.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.4 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 33.0 x 27.0 x 18.5 cm
- compact spotlight with countless applications
- fitted with five Quad LED modules
- QCL: Quad LED; 4-in-1 LED modules, 5W a piece
- per Quad LED module, a red, green blue and white LED diode are provided
- optimal colour mixing with bright white among other things, thanks to honeycomb lenses
- compact construction, takes up little space during transport and storage
- double mounting bracket, allowing you to use the device as a floor spot light
- easy addressing and adjusting via digital display
- stand alone, master/slave, sound-controlled or DMX-controlled
- various DMX channel modes for optimal adjustment to lighting controls
- sound-driven mode via internal microphone
- DMX in/out via 3-pole XLR
- 230V in/out via IEC connectors
- fitted with safety eye for fastening safety cable
- input power: 230V AC, 50 Hz
- power consumption: 35 watts
- DMX channel modes: 4, 6, 7 channels
- beam angle: 20 degrees
- dimensions: 230 x 110 x 270 mm
- weight: 3 kg