JB systems LED Plano spot 7TC LED PAR
The 7TC's shape is familiar to most lighting fanatics, but this new edition of the old beauty might not be! Powerful tri-LED technology ensures a high light output and excellent colour mixing.
Ease of use of the LED Plano series
The Plano Spot 7TC spotlight is very easy to operate, as you can decide precisely in which way you want to use it. Various automatic programs are provided, as well as a music-operated mode. The latter lets the Plano 7TC respond to the beat of the music, and if you daisy chain multiple armatures they can do so in unison! Do you prefer extensive controls? In that case you can opt for DMX. Four DMX modes and four DMX channels provide you with optimal user-friendliness.
The Plano Spot 7TC in practice
The Plano Spot can easily be positioned on the ground against a wall, for uplighting. The connectors are flushed into the housing, so that it can easily be incorporated into stage sets. Furthermore, this spotlight can also be used for basic lighting, thanks to the perfect colour mixing. Its light output equals that of a 300W halogen par, but the Plano Spot effortlessly creates multiple colours, consumes less energy, creates less heat, is smaller and lasts a lot longer. What more could you want?!
Tips or comments about this product
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.1 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 31.0 x 28.5 x 14.5 cm
- compact armature for mobile DJ shows, bands and artists
- small fixture
- each projector has seven 3W RGB modules on board
- Tricolour technology for excellent colour mixing
- beam angle: 25 degrees
- 0-100% dimmer and strobe function
- automatic, music-controlled, master/slave or DMX operating mode
- 4 DMX modes, with four channels each (R+G+B + dimmer/strobe/sound chase)
- 4-digit display with menu function
- fitted with adjustable suspension bracket
- master/slave mode, up to 16 units can be daisy chained!
- IEC in/out power supply, up to 40 units daisy chainable!
- mains voltage: AC 230 V, 50 Hz
- power consumption: 28 watts
- fuse: 250V, 6.3A slow blow (20mm glass)
- weight: 2.5 kg