Showtec Compact Par 18 Tri MKII RGB LED spot
The Showtec Compact Par 18 Tri MKII is ideal for situations where there is limited space for lighting equipment. This RGB LED spot is light in weight and compact in size. It is equipped with 18 Tri-LED modules of 3 Watt and produces a light yield of at least 9,600 lux. This makes this LED spot perfect for use as energy-efficient lighting in discotheques. Yet, the Compact Par 18 Tri MKII armature can be used for many more applications. it can be used as a small lighting to create a nice atmosphere or as an uplighting spot. The LEDs have a refresh rate of 7,800 Hertz so this Par can also be used in television studios.
Showtec Compact Par 18 Tri MKII: colours and applications
The RGB Tri-LED modules of the Compact Par 18 Tri MKII consist of red (R), green (G) and blue (B) diodes that are placed close to each other. As a result, you can create up to 16.7 million colours. The colour blending happens directly at the source which creates a clear light beam with a solid colour. Because of the Tri-LED technology, Showtec was able to keep the casing small and compact, which makes it easy to place in even the tiniest corners. It has double mounting brackets so you can mount the armature on a wall, but you can also place it on the ground. This is ideal for uplighting purposes. Another option is to place it in the middle of your truss to create a perfect truss warmer.
Control and cooling of the LED spot
The back side of the Compact Par 18 Tri MKII is equipped with a DMX input and output. This means that you can use it in master/slave mode by connecting a maximum of 15 spots. The power supply can be daisy-chained to other spots in case there is only one power socket available. This means no more cables! Controlling via DMX happens via 3, 4 or even 9 channels. The casing is made of aluminium and is equipped with built-in cooling fins. This means that cooling occurs via the air by means of convection so noisy ventilators are no longer needed.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.4 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 30.0 x 30.0 x 20.0 cm
- compact LED spot
- works with Tri-LED modules
- light yield at 1 m: 9600 lux
- light yield at 2 m: 4170 lux
- maximum distance: 20 m
- light source: 18x 3W RGB Tri-LED module
- power consumption: 350 mA
- refresh rate: 7800 Hz (fit for TV recordings)
- power supply: 100 ~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- power consumption: 60 W
- DMX channels: 3, 4 or 9 (can be set at unit)
- beam angle: 28 degrees
- power supply: IEC
- DMX-connection via 3-pin XLR
- power and DMX can be daisy-chained to a maximum of 15 spots
- housing: aluminium with black powder coating
- cooling via convection
- IP-protection rating: IP-20
- operating temperature: -50 to 40 degrees Celsius
- dimensions: 256 x 285 x 96 mm ( Lx W x H)
- weight: 3 kg