Showtec Compact Par 7 Tri LED spot
Up-lighting purposes, decoration, or even disco lighting: the versatile Compact Par 7 has many possible applications. Its Tri-LED technology facilitates colour-mixing, so that warm, vivid colours can be created.
Design and light source of the Compact Par 7 Tri
Thanks to its Tri-LED technology, the design of this spot is nice and compact. Consequently, the spot can easily be integrated or transported. The light source consists of seven Tri-LED modules. Reds, greens and blues can be mixed, allowing you to create a great number of colours.
The double bracket betrays the versatility of this spot. It allows you to use the spot for up-lighting purposes. Simply place the spot on the floor against a wall with its beam directed upward.
Controlling the LED spot
This spot is not only versatile in application possibilities, but also in work modes. The spot has a sound-controlled mode, but also a master/slave mode. If you really want to make the most of your Compact Par 7, use the DMX-controlled mode for three, four or even eight channels.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.8 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 20.0 x 30.0 x 30.0 cm
- compact LED spot
- features Tri-LED modules
- light output: 1540 lumen
- lux at 2 metres: 2002
- maximum distance: 20 m
- light source: 7x 3W Tri-LED module
- refresh rate: 3900 Hz (suited for TV recordings)
- power supply: 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- power consumption: 28W
- 0-100% dimmer for each colour
- strobe: 0-20 Hz
- beam angle: 40 degrees
- DMX controllable
- DMX channels: 3, 4 or 8 (assignable per unit)
- dimensions: 290 x 275 x 115 mm
- weight: 2.6 kg
- housing: aluminium and metal
- colour: dark grey and black
- power connectors: IEC
- DMX connections via 3-pin XLR
- cooling: aluminium heat sink
- operation temperature: -20 to 40 degrees Celsius
2x Showtec Compact Par 7 Tri
4x Showtec Compact Par 7 Tri