Blue enCORE 300 condenser microphone
The enCORE 300 is a top model condenser microphone that is based on the legendary condenser studio microphones by Blue. Its Aria condenser capsule is hand-selected and attuned for an open, detailed and full sound that can be enjoyed in the studio as well as on stage.
Blue's audio engineers have connected the microphone capsule to an adjusted phantom power circuit, which allows for a fast, powerful sound and hefty vocals.
The unique, reinforced chassis design ensures optimal suspension of the microphone capsule, so that it's isolated from ambient noise and well protected. This design ensures years of powerful performances.
- Microphone sensitivity (dBV/PA) -38
- Microphone weight 350-399 grams
- Microphone impedance 0-49 ohms
- Includes cable no
- Includes microphone clip yes
- Low-cut filter no
- Maximum SPL 140 dB - 149 dB
- Maximum frequency 20 - 20.9 kHz
- Minimum frequency 35 - 39 Hz
- Polar pattern cardioid
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 800 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 50.6 x 22.1 x 22.6 cm
- type: condenser
- pickup pattern: cardioid
- frequency range: 35 Hz - 20 kHz
- sensitivity: 12 mV/Pa
- maximum sound pressure: 140 dB
- diameter: 35 mm