Magic FX Shot Base wireless confetti shooter base station
If you're looking for a confetti shooter for a very big event, the Magic FX Powershot base stations might not give the wanted effect. To really get that wow factor, and to keep things manageable, an all-in-one confetti shooter would be the perfect solution. That's where the Magic FX Shot Base Wireless comes in, with the 4-in-1 system that can be completely controlled via remote.
Concept of the Shot Base
The Shot Base is made up of a base station with 4 individual shooters. Each shooter can be filled with an Electric Confetti Cannon, and can be fired using an IR remote control, which sends a signal to the shooter and into the confetti cannon itself which activates the nitrogen charge and releases the confetti.
Required remote control
An optional Remote 4 or Remote 8 infrared remote control is required for wireless control of the Shot Base. This allows you to control multiple units with one remote via multiple channels and frequencies. This way, any other IR remote cannot be used to activate the system. To top it all off, all four shooters have an adjustable shooting angle.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: this is a base station with four shooters. Each shooter requires an optionally available Electric Confetti Cannon in order to shoot confetti.
- Please note: the Remote 4 or Remote 8 remote control is not included!
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 10.0 kg
- electronically activated confetti canons
- wireless edition of the Shot Base DMX
- 4-in-1 base station
- remote controlled via wireless IR remote control (not included)
- compatible with 40 or 80 cm Electric Confetti Canons
- special Cannon connector
- 4 adjustable shooters
- perfect for positioning on the floor
- extra heavy base
- professional lockable power supply (in/out)
- input power: 230V AC, 50 Hz
- operating voltage: 12V DC
- maximum power: 400 watts
- dimensions: 280 x 280 x 120 mm
- weight: 10 kg
- required remote control: Remote 4 or Remote 8 (both optionally available)