Showtec FX Shot confetti shooter
The Showtec FX Shot is an advanced confetti shooter that works with separate confetti cannons. You can simply place a confetti shooter in the right base, screw it tightly, choose the preferred projection direction, tighten the bracket and plug the connector in the panel. The FX Shot only needs a voltage of 230 V to fire an amazing rain of confetti. Subsequently, the 230V will be transformed into a low voltage.
The confetti cannons are fit for the FX Shot and work with a nitrogen cartridge. The FX Shot generates some pressure and releases its nitrogen. As a result, streamers will be launched up to 12 metres and confetti will be launched up to 8 metres. This makes this FX Shot a popular guest during events, festivities and football matches, for instance!
A good mounting and a stable set up prevents trouble. The FX Shot is equipped with holes at the bottom to mount half couplers. Also make sure you have proper 230 V control in order to reduce the chance to failure. As the confetti is released with a high pressure, it is important to prioritise safety. Therefore you should never aim the shooters at the audience.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the confetti is shot into the air under great pressure. Therefore, you should never aim directly at the audience!
Gewicht en afmetingen inclusief verpakking
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.1 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 19.0 x 24.0 x 20.0 cm
- confetti shooter base station
- fit for various types of confetti cannons
- works with electronically activated confetti cannons filled with nitrogen (40 to 80 cm)
- low pressure output
- confetti cannon is easily tightened
- adjustable projection angle
- bottom is equipped with holes for mounting a half coupler
- IEC mains power connector
- DMX-controlled by means of a DMX switchpack and DMX controller (not included)
- mains power: 230 V
- power consumption: maximum 100 W
- dimensions rack plate: 13 x 12 cm
- weight: 1.7 kg