Pioneer DDJ-SZ DJ controller + S-DJ80X active monitors (set)
Pioneer DDJ-SZ for Serato DJ digital DJ controller :This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
Pioneer S-DJ80X Active Studio Monitor (Single Unit) :This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
Pioneer's DDJ-SZ digital DJ controller is the ultimate controller. Its layout has been designed to make you feel like you are working with a full setup of two CDJ-2000Nexus players and a DJM-990NEXUS mixer. The DDJ-SZ gives you control over a fully stand-alone, four-channel mixer and two decks with large, touch-sensitive jog wheels. In combination with a set of Pioneer S-DJ80X active monitors, it provides you with a powerful setup for home use or small parties in a domestic environment.
DDJ-SZ digital DJ controller
The DDJ-SZ is Pioneer's flagship controller. This is the fourth and latest product in the DDJ-S series, which has been developed in cooperation with Serato DJ. The most eye-catching features of the controller are the multi-coloured performance pads and the full-size jog wheels that have been borrowed from the CDJ-2000NEXUS. The jog wheels are adjustable and give you a good deal of visual information, such as the distance to the next cue point and the playing status. By means of the touch-sensitive performance pads, which have been placed at the front of the controller for easy access, you can trigger samples, set hot cues and assign a colour to them, start loops, slice tracks and apply loop rolls.
The mixer section of the DDJ-SZ is equipped with the Sound Color FX we know from the DJM-900NEXUS. This function allows you to select an effect and to apply it to each channel and to the master, all fully synchronised with the BPM rate. A new feature of the DDJ-SZ is the oscillator. The oscillator supplies four types of signals (noise, siren, cymbal and horn), which can be adjusted by means of the parameter controller. With these sounds, you can add a new layer to your tracks and to the build-up of your mix. The DDJ-SZ, which naturally comes with an accessory version of Serato DJ software, is fitted with two USB connectors and two sound cards. As such, you can divide the controller into two parts, allowing you to work with two DJs and two laptops at the same time, or facilitating the transition from one DJ to another.
Pioneer S-DJ80X active monitor
This set contains two S-DJ80X monitors. The powerful S-DJ80X is equipped with an 8-inch woofer and a 1-inch tweeter, which are separately powered by their own amplifiers. This bi-amp setup provides 125 Watt for the low frequencies and 35 Watt for the tweeter. The front of the monitor is fitted with a bass reflex port. This allows for a powerful punch in the low-range audio and enables you to place the monitor close to a wall. The S-DJ80X offers a clear sound, with neat lows and a detailed mid-range. This speaker is great for listening to dance music, but can also be used as a monitor in your (home) studio.
This Pioneer controller feels just like a genuine DJ rig, and provides you with a professional way of controlling your Serato DJ software. The DDJ-SZ gives you ultimate control.
- Number of decks 4 decks - 4-channel mixer (switchable)
- Number of hot cue buttons per deck 8
- Number of sample knobs per deck 8
- Analogue inputs yes
- Booth output yes
- Motorised platters no
- Suitable for operating system Apple OSX / Mac OS, Microsoft Windows
- Colour black
- Included software Serato DJ
- Outputs RCA, 6.3mm TRS (jack), XLR
- Bluetooth output booth output
- Type of headphone connector 3.5mm mini jack, 6.3mm jack
- Type of microphone connector 6.3mm jack, XLR
- USB powered no
- Backlit jogwheels yes
- Equipped with audio interface yes
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 11.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 87.0 x 42.0 x 9.9 cm
- DJ controller for Serato DJ
- the looks of a complete DJ setup with CDJ-2000nexus and DJM-900nexus
- jog wheels: 2, full-sized with cue point countdown, On-Air illumination
- channels: 4, can be used in stand-alone or software mode (1x XLR, 1x mic jack, 4x RCA, 2x line)
- outputs: 2x XLR, 4x RCA
- performance pads: 2x 8 freely assignable performance pads
- sound cards: 2x 24-bit, 44.1 kHz
- USB ports: 2x
- DAC: Wolfson S/N 111 dB
- DVS timecode support on all channels
- high-quality FX and filters on each channel, with additional general parameter knob
- THD: 0.002% or less
- headroom: 11 dB
- dimensions: 870 x 419.5 x 98.4 mm
- weight: 10.4 kg
The Pioneer S-DJ80X is the largest model of the S-DJ X series. It packs all the ingredients for a powerful dance sound: 160 Watt, an 8-inch woofer, bi-amping and a refined bass reflex construction. Make your setup complete!