Odyssey DJ facade black
With the Odyssey DJ facade you can hide your DJ gear and cables from view. As such, it's an ideal accessory for mobile shows and entertainers. The facade has a matte black finish, which makes it blend in perfectly in any decor. Its powder-coated aluminium frame is also black, allowing for an inconspicuous setup in dark environments.
Use and cleaning
Odyssey's DJ facade consists of four sections that all measure 47.2 by 23.6 inches. If your DJ booth is larger than average, however, you can easily connect several facades to each other. The facade's fabric has been impregnated with a fire-retardant solution, which means you can use it in combination with light effects. Make sure not to place your lights too close to the screens and take the necessary safety precautions, though. If the fabric has become dirty during a gig, you can easily release it from the frame by means of a screwdriver, and clean it. Please note, however, that the fabric has to be reimpregnated after cleaning.
Tips or comments about this product
- If the fabric needs cleaning, make sure to wash it in cold water, do not use bleach, and don't put it in the dryer.
- After cleaning, the fabric has to be reimpregnated.
- Colour black
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 21.4 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 124.0 x 66.0 x 14.0 cm
- DJ booth facade
- all-black design
- aluminium frame
- four sections
- each section is colour-coded for quick assembly
- lightweight construction
- impregnated fabric
- reimpregnate after cleaning
- dimensions: 47.2 x 23.6 inches (120 x 60 cm)
- weight: 30.9 lbs (14 kg)