Pioneer professional CDJ-900 flightcase
Pioneer know what's good for their players, so it's only natural that they manufacture their own flightcases. This flightcase is specifically designed for the CDJ-900 and provides a custom-size, secure fit, ensuring your player won't get damaged in transit.
Pioneer flightcases are known for their ruggedness. These cases can take a hit! The Pioneer flightcases have a wooden construction, neatly finished with aluminium extrusions, ball corners, a handle and butterfly latches. Thanks to a removable panel you can easily access the CD drive while the player is still in the case. The CDJ-900 itself is safely secured by the shock-absorbing foam, so you can rest assured that your valuable player won't get damaged during transportation.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: flightcases are supplied without equipment or accessories, unless the product text specifically states otherwise.
Gewicht en afmetingen inclusief verpakking
- Weight (incl. packaging) 6.2 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 60.0 x 43.0 x 22.0 cm
- perfect match for the CDJ-900
- ultra-rugged construction
- fitted with a handle
- metal corners
- with a special recess for easy CD insertion
- fitted with shock-resisting foam
- dimensions exterior: 502 x 367 x 210 mm