Odyssey FZ19CDJW flight case for DJ set
Odyssey offers flight cases in all sorts of shapes, sizes and colours. Not only do they manufacture cases for tabletop models, they also cater to DJs who prefer working with a 19-inch mixer. Take the Odyssey FZ19CDJW, for instance, a large flight case with room for a complete DJ set consisting of two large tabletop CD players with a 19-inch rack mixer in between. The case offers ten units of rack space, so if your mixer is smaller than that, you have some additional room left for a rack lamp, for instance.
Using the FZ19CDJW flight case
This flight case is the ultimate asset if you frequently take the stage for a DJ gig. It has an exceptionally solid construction, and is fitted with protective ball corners and durable recessed hardware. There are special port holes for your cables, and the front on the case is equipped with removable panels that give you easy access to your CD trays/slots. As the case is only suitable for rack-model mixers, an additional cutout for your mixer is not required.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the pictured equipment serves illustrative purposes only and will not be included with this product.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 21.7 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 122.0 x 25.0 x 49.0 cm
- flight case for two tabletop CD players and a 19-inch rack mixer
- front access panels for CD trays/slots
- solid construction
- ball corners
- recessed hardware
- dimensions: 48 x 9.5 x 19 inches (121.92 x 24.13 x 48.26 cm)
- weight: 46 lbs (20.87 kg)
- colours: black with chrome-coloured hardware
Suitable for the following CD players (among others):
- American Audio Flex 100 MP3, Radius 1000, Radius 2000, Radius 3000
- Denon DN-S3500, DN-S3000, DN-S3700, DN-S5000, DN-S5500, DN-HS5500, SC3900
- Gemini CDJ-600, CDJ-202, CDJ-203, CDJ-210
- Numark NDX800, V7
- Pioneer DVJ-1000, CDJ-1000, CDJ-1000MK2, CDJ-1000MK3, CDJ-2000, CDJ-800MK2, CDJ-850, CDJ-900
- Stanton C.303, C.313, C.314, C.324
- Technics SL-DZ1200