Pioneer Rekordbox DJ Plus Pack DJ software
If you're serious about DJing, you can't really avoid a name like Pioneer. Their players and mixers set the standard for DJ equipment that is found in any self-respecting club the world over. Pioneer has been working with various software developers for years to ensure that their equipment was compatible. Now, they have used all this experience to develop their own software: Pioneer Rekordbox DJ.
What can you do with Pioneer Rekordbox DJ software?
The software helps you to organise your music collection and prepare your sets. Setting up playlists is simple, as is changing them on the fly. You can play your sets using a controller, a CDJ, or an XDJ. Functionality includes placing hot cues, adjusting effects, making and playing loops, making and triggering samples, freezing tracks and triggering separate sections. The software also allows you to split your screen in two so you can put the browser in one section (or on another screen) while you still have a clear overview of all the functions you need while performing.
Other functions include Sound Colour FX and the quantized Beat FX. There's also Release FX that is known from the RMX Remix Stations. This, in particular, is a welcome addition if you work with lots of effects. If you happen to lose your way during a performance, Release FX will help you to get back to a clean track without any effects in the subtlest way possible. It's even possible to record your performance directly to your laptop. Naturally, you can listen to your set again when you get home and tweak it to perfection before your next performance.
- Physical or download download
- Soort DJ-software volledige versie
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 114 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 20.0 x 20.0 x 3.0 cm
- license code for downloading and activating the Rekordbox DJ software
- pad FX
- hot cues and loops
- sound colour FX
- beat FX
- release FX
- sampler and slicer
- quantized beat jump
- slip mode
- compatible with:
- DDJ-RZ (including license)
- DDJ-RX (including license)
- system requirements:
- Windows® 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 Pro (the latest service pack) / Windows 7 Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate (the latest service pack), Intel® Processer Dual Core 2.0 GHz or higher, 4GB or more of RAM
- Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8 (updated to the latest version), Intel® Processer Dual Core 2.0GHz or higher, 4 GB or more of RAM
- hard disk: 250 GB or more of free disk space
- audio: audio output to speakers or headphones (internal or external)
- USB port: a USB 2.0 port for connnecting to a controller or mixer
- LAN port: for connecting to a LAN player like the CDJ-2000NXS
- music formats: ALAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC
- display resolution: 1280 x 768 or larger
- internet connection for downloading, registering and activating the software
Attention all current and future owners of the Pioneer XDJ-RX: as of November 1st, 2016, this all-in-one DJ system will come complete with Rekordbox DJ! That's right, from now on, this popular DJ software will now be included free of charge with Pioneer's most comprehensive DJ systems. This news will surely convince you to invest in an XDJ-RX if you haven't already, and for those who already own one, you're entitled to a free version of Rekordbox DJ! How? Read more to find out.Read more...