Lite puter DX 1220 dimmer
Because this dimmer consists of separate modules, maintaining it and exchanging channels is a piece of cake. As it features various setting options, this dimmer is often used in theatres, for conventional lighting like PCs and Fresnel lenses that require quite a lot of power.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: This product has European sockets.
- click here for the manual
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 22.5 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 41.5 x 53.0 x 24.0 cm
- professional 12-channel DMX dimmer pack
- interchangeable channel modules
- functions: setting dimming curve, preheating, 0/10V and isolated DMX inputs, display for temperature and voltage, adjustable power consumption limit, individual settings for dimming or switching per channel
- power: 16 ampere per channel in continuous use
- all inputs and outputs can be seen on the display
- weight: 44.1 lbs (20 kg)
- dimensions: 19 x 7 x 10.2 inches/4 U (48.3 x 17.6 x 26 cm)