Showtec Single MKII dimmer 10A
The Showtec Single MKII dimmer 10A is a one-channel dimmer with DMX-support and an accurate 50 mm fader. This solid and user-friendly dimmer can be used anywhere, so that you can easily adjust your lighting on location. Without DMX-control you can still make handy use of the Single MKII. With its local control fader you can as easily control this dimmer in stand-alone mode.
Single MKII dimmer: can be used anywhere
This dimmerpack is very well suited for simple lighting effects of drive-in shows and catering companies that work on location. Thanks to the very durable and compact construction, the Showtec Single MKII can easily be used on whatever location you want. You can, for instance, suspend it from a wall or 50 mm truss bridge.
Tips or comments about this product
Please note: This product has a European socket.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.5 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 30.0 x 20.0 x 10.0 cm
- very practical one-channel dimmer
- adjustable dimming limit
- DMX input: 3-pin DMX male
- DMX output: 3-pin DMX female
- clear display
- accurate 50 mm fader
- 1 schuko 230V output with lid
- maximum capacity: 10A (2300 W)
- stand-alone mode for use without DMX lighting control
- suspension bracket for simple mounting
- dimensions: 105 x 90 x 195 mm (W x D x H)
- weight: 1.26 kg
Showtec have a very simple reason for introducing the new DIM-4 and DIM-4LC dimmers. They want to keep up to date with the latest guidelines and regulations governing such devices. This means that both of these dimming packs have been completely re-designed to make them fully compliant. As you can tell, Showtec take regulations and safety very seriously.Read more...