Ayra OSO 1612 DMX scanmaster controller
The OSO 1612 DMX scanmaster is an ideal lighting controller for your intelligent DMX lighting. Moving heads, scanners and modern LED effects (which usually take up a fair few DMX channels) can all be controlled by this OSO 1612 DMX scanmaster. Thanks to the compact 19 inch construction, this lighting control can easily be mounted into a flight case without taking up too much space. This is one of the reasons why many starters use a controller like this.
Concept of the OSO 1612
The OSO 1612 can control a total of 192 DMX channels, spread out over 12 fixtures with 16 channels each. Every fixture has 8 directly accessible faders, that can control channel 1-8 or 9-16 of every fixture. The OSO 1612 is also equipped with a joystick that can be assigned to pan and tilt channels, in order to control and store moves. The control offers room for 240 scenes, spread out over 30 banks with 8 scenes each. The scene buttons above the faders allow you to directly access specific scenes and offer programming ease, especially when you want to store something. The right side of the controller is equipped with 6 chase buttons in which programs (that is to say, successive scenes) can be stored.
Extra option of the OSO 1612
The OSO 1612 offers some handy functions that allow every beginning lighting engineer to enjoy the controller. The extensive display with several characters that shows handy information about certain values is an example of this user-friendliness. The OSO 1612 is also equipped with a speed and fade time fader, so that you can perfectly adjust the speed of your programs, as well as the duration when certain values change. This all results in fluid movements (from scanners and moving heads) and colour changes (RGB LED) with the right lighting effects. The file dump function allows programs to be easily exchanged with other OSO 1612 controllers. The inbuilt battery protects the internal memory against data loss, should a sudden power cut occur. This will be well-appreciated by the more seasoned mobile DJs and lighting technicians.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 57.0 x 19.0 x 13.0 cm
- 192 channel DMX lighting control
- 19 inch construction, 3U
- designed for intelligent DMX-controlled lighting
- fit for moving heads, scanners, LED pars, LED light effects, etc.
- 12 fixture buttons with 16 channels each
- 8 directly accessible faders per fixture
- A/B switch for the faders (1-8, 9-16)
- 8 Scene buttons for the simple triggering of scenes and for the storing of scenes in record mode
- 6 chase buttons, for custom-made programs (up to 240 scenes)
- speed and fade time fader, for simple adjustments of program speed and value changes
- when the fade time is set properly, this will allow for fluid movements and smooth colour changes
- equipped with built-in joystick which can be assigned to desired channels
- pan and tilt values can be easily controlled with the joystick
- support for 16-bit pan and tilt (fine mode)
- File Dump functionality allows for the exchange of programs between units
- manual override allows for live intervention
- invertible DMX channels (handy for inverted pan/tilt)
- blackout button
- MIDI controllable, via foot controllers for instance, for banks, chases and blackout
- DMX polarity switch
- built-in microphone for music-controlled shows
- mono RCA connector for line signal from mixer
- operating voltage: DC 9-12V, 300mA minimum (adaptor included)
- mains voltage: 230V AC, 50 Hz
- DMX in/out: 3-pin XLR
- MIDI in: 5-pin DIN
- dimensions: 482 x 134 x 85 mm
- weight: 2.7 kg