Ayra OSO 192 Operator DMX scanmaster controller
The simple OSO 192 Operator DMX scanmaster controller is a simple lighting control for intelligent DMX lighting like moving heads, scanners and LED light effects, that can take up a fair few channels. Thanks to the compact construction and simple layout, everyone can use this control once the programs are made. Change between 6 programs, control your lighting manually or summon a specific scene directly.
Control and buttons of the OSO 192 Operator
The OSO 192 Operator can control 192 DMX channels. They are spread over 12 fixtures, each equipped with 16 channels. Per fixture you have direct access to 8 channels with the 8 channel faders. You can switch between channel 1-8 or 9-16 of every fixture with an A/B button. Above the channel faders there are 8 scene buttons that come in handy when you are summoning or saving scenes. 6 chase buttons offer space to your own programs, each with a capacity of up to 240 steps! 30 built-in banks can be used for the saving of scenes, with a capacity of 8 scenes per bank. This way, you can vary in your programming and create a unique lighting show, each time.
Finish and construction of the lighting control
The OSO 192 Operator can be easily built in to a 19 inch rack. This means that it can be used in a pub or restaurant installation, but mounting in a flightcase is also possible. The bright display offers information about selected values and the contrast between fader buttons and the casing is high, so that you can navigate the controller easily in dark surroundings as well. This is why lighting controls like the Operator 192 have become so popular over recent years.
The weight and dimensions include packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.5 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 57.0 x 19.0 x 13.0 cm
- 192-channel DMX lighting control
- 19-inch construction, 3U
- designed for intelligent DMX-controlled lighting
- fit for moving heads, scanners, LED pars, LED light effects, etc.
- 12 fixture buttons with 16 channels each
- 8 directly accessible faders per fixture
- A/B switch for the faders (1-8, 9-16)
- 8 Scene buttons to trigger scenes easily and record in record mode
- 6 chase buttons, for your own programs (up to 240 scenes)
- speed and fade time fader, for easy adjustment of program speed and value adjustments
- smooth movements and supple colour changes when the fade time is well set-up
- blackout button
- MIDI-controllable, with foot controllers for instance, for banks, chases and blackouts
- DMX polarity switch
- built-in microphone for music-controlled shows
- operating voltage: DC 9-12V, 300mA minimum (adaptor included)
- mains voltage: 230V AC, 50 Hz
- DMX in/out: 3-pin XLR
- MIDI in: 5-pin DIN
- dimensions: 482 x 134 x 73 mm
- weight: 2.5 kg