Behringer Eurolight LC 2412 DMX lighting console
This product comes with a 3-year warranty when you register it with Behringer within 90 days of purchase. If the product is not registered it has a 2-year warranty.
The LC 2412 scene setter might look like all of the other scene setters you've seen before, but it has much more to offer! With this device it's possible to assign lighting to 512 DMX channels, and then to control them with 24 faders. Once you get your hands on this soft patch, you're never going to want to let it go!
Moreover, it's also possible to accommodate a variety of chases with faders while programming. When it's time for one of the programs to start, easily slide the fader open, and the program will run on its own! You can also use the speed and X-fader faders on the right side of the LC2412 to control the speed of the different programs, along with the transition time from one step to another, for the smoothest transition possible.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 4.7 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 50.0 x 33.0 x 15.0 cm
- 24 preset channels, assignable to 512 DMX channels
- up to 3 DMX channels can be controlled per preset channel
- 120 scenes can be saved in 10 banks
- integrated chase function
- frequency-dependent music-controlled mode
- 2 extra multi-functional channels for special effects (blinders, smoke machines, etc.)
- flexible fading function for setting transition times
- automatic solo and channel flash functions
- 5-pin DMX connection, can be transformed to 3-pin DMX with an adapter (not included)
- 0 - 10V output for analogue dimmers
- foot switch connection via 6.35mm jack
- BNC connection for lamp
- PCMCIA ATA flash memory card for saving scenes and shows
- storage space: 4 MB
- dimensions: 106 x 442 x 278 mm
- weight: 3.8 kg