Martin M-Touch DMX controller and fader wing
Martin has a reputation for coming up with revolutionary ideas and concepts like the M-Touch. This device looks like something straight out of the future with its 14 assignable touch FSR faders which can be use for activating and using playbacks or fixtures. It also features 20 hit-sensitive buttons that allow you to trigger things like Full On effects. Up until now, Force Touch and Force Fade were unknown options in the world of lighting effects. They enable you to trigger all kinds of effects with the speed and dexterity you'd normally use your faders and buttons for! The M-Touch is equipped with one XLR connector and one complete DMX universe which can optionally be expanded to 128 universes.
Martin M-Touch: full integration
Martin's M-Touch is fully compatible with the M-series consoles and their own M-PC software. You can easily connect it to your computer using the included USB cable, which also powers the device, meaning you won't have to worry about extra cables or adapters. You can also use the M-Touch as a playback wing to operate other M-series consoles. Programming is not a problem either, as the M-Touch features Record, Edit, Update, Load and Clear functions.
On the Road
As the M-Touch is made from light, yet rugged aluminium housing, it was clearly designed to be taken on the road and used on stage. It only weighs 1.5 kg, which you probably wouldn't expect from a console with so much capability! That was, in fact, the whole idea behind the development of this console, as it needed to be a professional, portable solution, suitable for smaller venues. Martin hit the nail on the head with the M-Touch!
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the M-Touch allows you to use one full DMX universe in the M-PC light jockey software. For more DMX universes, you'll need additional licenses.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.6 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 51.0 x 30.5 x 12.5 cm
- DMX controller and fader wing
- compatible with every M-series console and Mac/PC software
- control & user interface
- bank navigation UP/Down with numerical display
- Main Go section buttons: Snap, Release, Pause, Go
- Command buttons: Record, Edit, Update, Load, Clear
- Multifunctional Mode select button
- Fixture selection buttons: Last, Next, Highlight
- Beat trigger button
- 4x Parameter Select buttons
- 4x Parameter Adjust touch faders
- 10x Function velocity pads
- playback interface
- 10x Playback touch faders with 3 buttons
- (2x touch pad & 1x velocity pad)
- DMX connector: 5-pin lockable XLR
- PC link: USB 2.0
- power supply: USB 5V DC
- power consumption: maximum 500 mA
- dimensions: 394 x 218.5 x 46.5 mm
- weight: 1.5 kg
- operating temperature: 0 - 50 °C
- material: aluminium, steel, plastic
- IP-rating: IP-20
- security: K-Lock security slot
- mounting: VESA 75x75 and 100x100
- included: 1.5m USB cable
- optional accessory: 19-inch rackmount