Sunlite Easy Stand Alone UE7 DMX interface (incl. software)
The Easy Stand Alone SLESA-UE7 by Sunlite is a DMX interface that allows you to create an amazing light show in situations that don't require live control like lighting a building, attraction, or showroom. You can program the entire light show in advance using Sunlite's Easy Stand Alone software package so you won't have to give it another thought once it's up and running. It's very user-friendly, comprehensive software allows you to program your show, save it on a microSD card in the DMX dongle via USB or Ethernet, and play it without the need for a computer.
Easy Stand Alone SLESA-UE7: the software
The Easy Stand Alone (ESA) software helps you create static as well as dynamic scenes which can be loaded to the dongle and played without the need for a computer. The software has a clear, user-friendly layout that you can quickly get the hang of. Thanks to 3D functionality, you can program your scenes without having to physically set up an entire show. The software uses Sunlite's Scanlibrary, which allows you access to thousands of fixture profiles of well-known (and lesser-known) manufacturers.
The compact, blue SLESA-UE7 interface has 1024 DMX channels and is powered by means of an external power supply or rechargeable battery. It connects directly to your DMX line and you can browse through the various programs using the buttons on top. You can also trigger certain programs at certain times (day and evening programs). There is an unlimited number of programs to choose from thanks to the interchangeable microSD cards. If you prefer to have control of your light show, simply connect your computer and you can make live adjustments. This device is ideal for pre-programmed light shows in buildings and shops.
You can download the latest version of the software at www.nicolaudie.com. Via the SLESA-UE7's Ethernet connection, this device is able to receive a light show via your computer, but the software supports designing shows that use multiple interfaces. If you send your show to a SLESA interface, you can use the Ethernet hub of your SLESA device to run multiple SLESA interfaces. This way, you can create gigantic shows, specifically with low-res LED pixel panels.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: there are three versions of the Easy Stand Alone software: ESA, ESA2 and ESA Pro. All three are compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems. ESA 2 is also compatible with Mac.
- Please note: power supply not included!
- Important: some USB interfaces of this type have been known to crash after the interface has been in stand-alone mode for several hours. In that case, you will need to restart the interface. The problem is easily fixed by going into the DMX in/out tab and switching the DMX timing settings to 'standard'. Make sure you save this change by pressing the 'store settings' button, then exit the program.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 200 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 25.0 x 19.0 x 6.0 cm
- stand alone DMX interface
- Easy Stand Alone software
- 3D Easy View visualizer
- 1024 DMX channels
- multi-zone (multiple scenes at once)
- real-time clock built in
- maximum of 255 scenes
- display with 3 characters
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet
- USB cable included
- 3 buttons
- programs are stored on a microSD card
- infrared triggering
- port triggering
- time triggering
- replaceable, rechargeable battery