Briteq DS12 DMX splitter
Every aspect of the practical BriteQ DS12 DMX splitter was made for professional use. This handy DS12 allows you to split a single DMX signal into two full-blown DMX signals effortlessly. Thanks to its extremely durable and compact housing, you can use the DS12 virtually anywhere, such as in a truss construction, for instance.
DS12: extra DMX ease
The BriteQ DS12 DMX splitter is a practical device for a multitude of situations. Think about creating a master/slave setup with a set of scanners, for instance - no longer will you be bothered with splitting the DMX chain. Especially for uplighting purposes, sending the signal into two different directions is likely to be very practical, as LED pars are usually on both sides of the room - this splitter then greatly reduces the amount of lengthy DMX cables.
Several DMX and power connectors
The ultra-strong housing of the BriteQ DMX splitter ensures great ease of use, as it is home to several connectors that allow for a problem-free connection of your equipment. There's a 3-pin and a 5-pin XLR input, as well as two DMX outputs along with two power outputs on the other side. The BriteQ DS12 DMX splitter lets you reap the benefits of a double dose of DMX delight.
Tips or comments about this product
Please note: comes without the coupler that's shown in some of the pictures.
Gewicht en afmetingen inclusief verpakking
- Weight (incl. packaging) 500 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 25.0 x 10.5 x 20.5 cm
- professional DMX splitter
- great ease of use thanks to several mounting options
- suitable for master/slave setups of DMX scanners, for instance
- suitable for uplighting purposes with DMX spot lights on two sides - saves cables
- rugged housing
- compact size
- inputs: 5-pin and 3-pin DMX, power
- outputs: 2x DMX and 2x power
- M12 mounting point for G hook or half coupler
- input power: 230V AC, 50 Hz
- maximum power: 10A for both outputs combined
- DMX input: 3 or 5-pin XLR
- DMX outputs: 3-pin XLR
- dimensions: 130 x 132 x 56 mm (WxDxH)
- weight: 780 grams