Elation DM-2512R DMX merger
Are you using two different DMX lighting controllers at the same time? Elation's DMX merger is able to create one DMX line. This DMX merger has three different modes: merge, HTP, or back-up.
Merge: use two lighting controllers on one DMX line, which is convenient if you're using different controllers for PARs and moving heads.
HTP: stands for 'Highest Takes Priority'. This means that the highest value of input 1 and 2 is transferred.
Back-up: should the DMX signal of input 1 drop out, it automatically switches to input 2.
Thanks to the connectors on the front and the back (2 DMX inputs and one DMX output), you can quickly make this DMX merger part of your installation. With the help of dip switches, you can easily determine from which channel/address the light controller has to be merged
Gewicht en afmetingen inclusief verpakking
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.8 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 62.0 x 10.0 x 7.0 cm
- 19-inch double universal DMX signal merger
- 3 different modes: merge, HTP, and back-up
- address settings via 10 dip switches on the back
- 2x (A&B) XLR inputs 3-pin on the front and the back
- 1x XLR output 3-pin on the front and the back
- LED indicators for DMX signal input
- power switch and LED indicator
- power input: 9VDC, 1000 mA minimum power adapter included
- dimensions: 18.9 x 2.8 x 1.7 inches (482 x 73 x 44 mm) (L x W x H)
- weight: 2.5 lbs (1.15 kg)