JB systems Mini DMX Splitter
Many people are probably grateful to JB Systems for their introduction of this DMX splitter. Current splitters usually come in 19” size and are not very compatible with truss systems. JB Systems have solved this problem with this Mini DMX Splitter. This splitter takes an incoming signal and processes it into two separate signals. In this way, you can connect a set of master/slave scanners without having to break the DMX circuit.
This system is also ideal when the DMX signal can go two ways, for example with uplighting applications when LED pars are placed in both sides of the room. Laying long cables is difficult and time-consuming.
The DMX splitter also functions as a booster as it’s powered with 9V and can be plugged in a nearby 230V connector. So it can boost the signal with large applications and prevent unwanted situations.Warranty period
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 100 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 10.5 x 10.5 x 9.0 cm
- mini DMX splitter
- can be used in every situation due to small casing
- receives 1 signal and transmits 2 signals
- separate outputs to protect a line from problems on another line
- ideal when scanners in DMX mode drive multiple slaves
- ideal for uplighting applications when DMX spots are in both sides of the room, saves cable
- can also be used as DMX booster for stabilization and refreshing of the DMX signal
- compact 9V power, adapter to 230V
- 2 DMX outputs via 3-pin XLR, 1 input via 3-pin XLR