American DJ EZ-Kling Kling-Net interface
Low-resolution screens can seriously upgrade your production. These screens are comprised of several pixel bars or screens that operate as a single unit. To control this unit, you will need an interface like this EZ-Kling by American DJ that converts KlingNet to DMX-512. The EZ Kling can control up to 600 pixels simultaneously, to easily create low-resolution screens.
American DJ EZ-Kling: an overview
The EZ-Kling has three operational modes. It can convert KlingNet to Flex Pixel Tape RGB or DMX, or DMX to Flex Pixel Tape RGB. The Kling-Net to DMX mode can control up to 600 pixels. What's more, this EZ-Kling also knows its way around the Art-Net protocol. In order to use this device, you'll need Media Master Express or Media Master Pro.
The KlingNet protocol allows you to display videos on low-resolution screens that are comprised of pixel bars and pixel screens. This is an immensely beautiful decorative effect that is also excellently suited for larger productions. There are a number of different software packs that can make your videos fit for these screens.
The weight and dimensions include packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 900 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 29.0 x 21.0 x 13.0 cm
- Kling-Net interface
- converts Kling-Net or Art-Net to DMX or Flex Pixel Tape RGB
- several operational modes:
- KlingNet to Flex Pixel Tape RGB
- KlingNet to DMX
- DMX to Flex Pixel Tape RGB
- pixels: up to 600 pixels
- addressing: via LCD display
- connectors: DMX XLR in/out, Kling-Net RJ45 in/out, screw connection terminal
- dimensions: 153 x 90 x 37 mm (6.02 x 3.54 x 1.45 inches)
- weight: 0.37 kg (0.8 lbs)
American DJ EZ-Kling Kling-Net interface combination discount 1
- 1 x American DJ EZ-Kling Kling-Net interface £79.00
- 2 x Devine MIC100 XLR microphone and signal cable 1.5 metres £5.88