Daslight DPAD 128 controller
If you are looking for a lighting controller, you have many options to choose from. Your first instinct is usually to purchase a physical DMX controller, but most of the time the possibilities of such controllers are limited . If you consider your options carefully, DMX software often turns out to be a better choice. Daslight Virtual Controller, or DVC for short, is an attractively priced DMX software package with many possibilities.
The DPAD software is divided into three main screens: setup, editor and live. In the setup mode, a patch screen enables you to select the right armatures and to add a DMX address. The pan/tilt of your moving heads and scanners can be reversed and the settings for the armatures can be further specified.
Scenes can be created in the editor mode, which allows for the creation of programs in various groups. You can do this either step by step, or you can use the effect generator to create movements and RGB effects. In the live mode, your programs are visible as buttons. By means of a keyboard or a MIDI controller you can assign triggers to these buttons.
DPAD 128 controller
De DPAD 128 is a stand-alone controller that's programmable with the DVC2 software. It operates as an ordinary DMX interface but is designed with a glass touch pad at the front, which allows you to switch between colours and scenes, and the light intensity can be adjusted as well.
The DPAD 128 can easily be built into the wall, at the rear is a 5-pin connector block for 3x DMX and 2x power supply. Well suited for fixed installations, in a pub, show room or shop, for instance.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: Daslight have changed the reference numbers of their products. This was the DVC 2 PAD but it's now called DPAD 128. Only the reference number was changed, the content is the same.
- Category Lighting & Decoration
Gewicht en afmetingen inclusief verpakking
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 14.0 x 15.0 x 4.5 cm
- DPAD 128 + software
- 3-pole DMX output
- 2-pole power supply
- 128 DMX channels in PC mode
- 128 DMX channels in stand-alone mode
- 6k stand-alone memory
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- touch-sensitive glass front
- 2 scroll knobs allow you to switch between scenes, programs and sequences
- software included (virtual controller 2 + 3D simulator)
- USB and power cable included
- compatible with Windows 10
They've talked about it and teased us about it, but finally, it's on its way. The Daslight Virtual Controller 4, a.k.a. the DCV4. According to Daslight, this fourth generation of its renowned software will have undergone the biggest update yet. We can't wait!Read more...