DMX Creator 128 Basic DMX software package
For most beginners, 128 DMX channels are more than enough to get the party started. With this DMX interface, controlling a group of moving heads, LED PARs, or other lighting gear, is a piece of cake. The entry-level version of DMX Creator might offer you less channels than a DMX universe, but the software does guarantee full functionality!
128 Basic USB to DMX interface
The DMX interface might look like a regular cable from USB to 3-pin XLR, but the difference is that the XLR connector features a built-in chip that effortlessly converts the digital signal of your computer or laptop into DMX data. As such, your DMX-controlled lighting will diligently follow the software's orders, ready to turn your light show into a great success!
More about the DMX Creator software
The DMX Creator software is meant to provide you with easy yet elaborate control over your lighting show. In order to give you some programming skills, it's also possible to use an external USB (MIDI) keyboard or controller. You'll be triggering chases and scenes in no time and programming your light show becomes a piece of cake. Select your DMX gear in the fixture library, graphically program a movement, and add some colours, effects, and specials. It's the perfect recipe for a versatile, atmospheric light show!
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: an update to a 512 version is possible via the DMX Creator web site
- Weight (incl. packaging) 250 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 14.0 x 13.0 x 3.0 cm
- DMX software package with DMX interface
- comes with USB - XLR DMX interface cable
- suited for desktop PCs and laptops
- suited for Windows systems
- send out 128 DMX channels via 1 universe
- 3D visual emulation mode for home programming/preparing shows
- music-driven triggering via internal sound card of your computer
- 32 multi sequence players
- graphic pan/tilt movement editor
- supports use of external (USB) MIDI keyboards and controllers