Showtec Quick DMX D512 Plus interface
Don´t you just hate being dependent on a hardware DMX controller? This interface with matching software makes it redundant! You can use the flexibility of the Quick DMX software in combination with the durability of the D512 Plus interface and thereby gain control over 512 DMX channels. You aren't limited in the number of DMX armatures that you can use. The D512 Plus can store no fewer than 18 scenes or chases that you can summon via a separately available remote control. You can also program a schedule in which the D512 Plus sends out a DMX signal at set times.
D512 plus interface: an overview
With a metal housing, the D512 plus is resistant against all the hardships of on-the-road work. The D512 Plus can be powered via the USB port of a Mac or PC, if this provides enough power. If it doesn't, you can buy a, separately available, 9V 300mA power supply. At the front of the interface are 3 LED lights. The first indicates whether the remote control is transmitting a signal, the second whether there is a connection with the computer and the latter whether the interface is turned on. Once it has been connected to your computer, you can program the most glorious light shows with the help of the freely downloadable Quick DMX software.
Quick DMX software
This software lets you program professional light shows. Whether you are working with a few PAR lamps or a complex installation with moving lights, with the Quick DMX everything can easily be programmed and operated. The software is easy to use for professionals as well as novices. Previewing via 3D-rendering is also made possible by this package and it allows you to program a show on the basis of a music or movie file. These can easily be dragged into the timeline, where you can program hit points for a DMX command.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the software can be downloaded from the Showtec website.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 15.0 x 9.0 x 14.0 cm
- USB interface
- software: Quick DMX software (download)
- armatures: unlimited
- DMX channels: 512
- material housing: metal
- memory 18 scenes or chases
- operation: possible via optional remote control
- protection: thermic protection of earthing
- options: IR remote control, 9-12 volts, 300 mA power supply
- suited for Mac and PC
Showtec Quick DMX D512 Plus interface combination discount 2
Showtec Quick DMX D512 Plus interface combination discount 1
- 1 x Showtec Quick DMX D512 Plus interface £427.00
- 1 x Devine MIC100 XLR microphone and signal cable 20 metres £15.40
- 1 x Showtec D512 Plus remote control £18.00