Showtec Quick DMX Rack interface
This is the largest and most extensive interface for the Quick DMX software by Showtec. You can use it to combine the flexibility of software with the durability of a robust 19-inch interface. With this interface you will have 512 DMX channels at your disposal, as well as an unlimited number of armature addresses. The Quick DMX Rack interface can operate in stand-alone mode via the built-in memory. 18 scenes or chases can be stored in this memory and a time schedule can even be configured, making it perfect for fixed installations in, for instance, theme parks or shopping malls. This interface can be operated via a, separately available, remote control.
Quick DMX Rack interface: overview
The Quick DMX Rack interface has a robust 19-inch housing, which makes it easy to mount into a rack with all your other lighting devices. The interface is powered via the USB port of your Mac or PC. At the front of the interface you will find 16 flash buttons that can be used to summon the stored scenes. 4 indication LEDs are also present: One for the UBS signal, one to display the remote control data, one for the DMX signal and one for the power on/off indication. Once it has been connected to your computer, you can program the most glorious light shows with the help of the freely downloadable Quick DMX software.
This software lets you program professional light shows. Whether you are working with a few PAR lamps or a complex installation with moving lights, with the Quick DMX everything can easily be programmed and operated. The software is easy to use for professionals as well as novices. Previewing via 3D-rendering is also made possible by this package and it allows you to program a show on the basis of a music or movie file. These can easily be dragged into the timeline, where you can program hit points for a DMX command.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the software can be downloaded from the Showtec website.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.7 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 49.0 x 14.0 x 5.0 cm
- USB interface
- software: Quick DMX software (download)
- armatures: unlimited
- DMX channels: 512
- material housing: metal
- memory 18 scenes or chases
- operation: possible via optional remote control
- protection: thermic protection of earthing
- dimensions: 482 x 136 x 44 mm
- weight: 1.7 kg
- options: IR remote control, 9-12 volts, 300 mA power supply
- suited for Mac and PC
Showtec Quick DMX Rack interface combination discount 1
Showtec Quick DMX Rack interface combination discount 2
- 1 x Showtec Quick DMX Rack interface £467.00
- 1 x Showtec D512 Plus remote control £13.10
- 1 x Devine MIC100 XLR microphone and signal cable 20 metres £14.70