Showtec Quick DMX USB dongle
With this USB dongle, you can use the starter version of the Quick DMX software at an exceptionally attractive price. This software lets you program professional light shows without the need for large and expensive controllers. The Quick DMX USB dongle can operate 10 armatures with a total of 100 DMX channels. Once you have plugged the USB dongle into your computer, you can connect a DMX cable to it, so that you can operate your installation.
Quick DMX software
This software lets you program professional light shows. Whether you are working with a few PAR lamps or a complex installation with moving lights, with the Quick DMX everything can easily be programmed and operated. The software is easy to use for professionals as well as novices. Previewing via 3D-rendering is also made possible by this package and it allows you to program a show on the basis of a music or movie file. These can easily be dragged into the timeline, where you can program hit points for a DMX command.
Tips or comments about this product
- This is the starter version of the Quick DMX version. It is only compatible with Windows and can send out a maximum of 100 channels.
- The software can be downloaded from the Showtec website.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 500 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 14.0 x 14.0 x 2.0 cm
- USB dongle
- fit for: Quick DMX software (download)
- armatures: 10
- DMX channels: 100
Showtec Quick DMX USB dongle combination discount 1
- 1 x Showtec Quick DMX USB dongle £101.00
- 1 x Devine MIC100 XLR microphone and signal cable 20 metres £14.70
Showtec Quick DMX USB dongle combination discount 3
- 1 x Showtec Quick DMX USB dongle £104.00
- 1 x Devine MIC100 10m XLR microphone and signal cable £8.00
- 1 x Ayra OSO 8DIS DMX splitter and booster £71.00