Visual Productions Cuety LPU-1 DMX interface for iPad
Controlling light with software is getting more and more popular, due to the flexibility that software provides. Moreover, software also allows users to easily synchronise light shows with audio or video. Visual Productions have developed a system called Cuety, which can be controlled via an iPad. By combining intelligent software with the multi-touch features of an iPad, you get an incredibly powerful system. The system makes controlling larger lighting installations child's play, and also allows for easy last-minute changes.
Visual Productions Cuety: flexible and accessible
Cuety consists of several parts, starting with a DMX interface that connects to a router and links to your iPad via Wi-Fi. The interface provides you with the DMX signal, and you can download an app to your iPad to control the interface. Up to 64 fixtures can be controlled with the system, and thanks to the elaborate library with over 3,800 personality files, you can quickly implement most of the fixtures in your light show. The FX generator makes it possible to quickly program a few interesting chases. Should there be an interruption of your Wi-Fi, the LPU-1 keeps working. Pre-programmed shows can also be played via a smartphone that has the Cuety remote app.
Tips or comments about this product
- The software can be downloaded via the iTunes store.
- Pictures might differ from the actual product.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 500 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 27.0 x 13.0 x 10.0 cm
- DMX interface for iPad
- download the app in iTunes store
- fixtures: 64
- channels: 512
- easily synchronised with audio and video
- personality files: 3800+
- protocols: DMX-512, Art-Net, sACN
- dimensions: 7.8 x 7.8 x 3.9 inches (200 x 200 x 100 mm)
- weight: 0.66 lbs (0.3 kg)