Eurolite ERX-4 switchpack
Four DMX channels, four channels, and four 230V outputs. That's it!
For the most part, at least. The ERX-4 is a very easy-to-use DMX switchpack that is mostly used for sound-driven light effects, effect machines, and devices that need to be controlled from a distance.
In addition to the 230V outputs, the ERX 4 is also fitted with an automatic fuse. This way, you won't have to replace the fuses when something goes wrong, but you can simply switch it.
Each channel has another separate fuse for extra safety, which are placed close to the 230V outputs. Thanks to its compact design, the ERX-4 can be easily mounted in a truss construction, to a wall or a beam.
Tips or comments about this product
Please note: This product has European sockets.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.8 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 27.5 x 34.0 x 14.5 cm
- rugged switchpack in a compact housing
- 4x 230V outputs
- can be controlled via DMX (4 channels)
- DMX-512 inputs and outputs by means of 3-pin XLR
- DMX starting address can be set via dip switches
- 5A power per channel (1,150 watts)
- 16A total power (3,680 watts)
- for installation in truss, against walls, to ceiling and beams
- dimensions: 300 x 190 x 85 mm
- weight: 2.8 kg