JB systems 19 inch rack case 4U
JB Systems have developed a new series of flight cases and accessories that includes these 19-inch flight cases. They are all fitted with an aluminium profile, protective corners and handles and made of solid 9mm-thick plywood. The interior is equipped with a 19-inch sliding rack that allows you to easily mount your gear in the flight case.
This 4U flight case is the bigger version of the 2U flight case. It offers twice as much space for amps, ventilation and connector panels. It is also equipped with professional flip handles instead of a strap handle. The rest of the 4U version is quite similar to the 2U version with its 9 mm plywood construction, a 19-inch sliding profile inside and an aluminium profile on the outside to protect your gear neatly.
Please be sure to choose the flight case with the right height. It might be better to choose a larger flight case: should you expand your gear you needn't buy a new flight case. You can cover excess space with a rack panel.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 13.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 67.0 x 56.0 x 24.0 cm
- Material wood
- Vertical rack units 4 U
- Installation depth (front-back) 400 mm
- Extendable trolley handle no
- Interior shockmount no
- Stackable yes
- Type of lock butterfly lock
- Handles yes
- Wheels no
- high-quality standard 19-inch flight case
- depth: 450 mm (of which 400 mm are usable)
- strong 9 mm plywood construction
- removable front and back lids
- aluminium 19-inch slide profile on front and back
- including washers, nuts and screws
- 2 professional flip handles
- 4 butterfly locks
- dimensions: 527 x 630 x 210 mm