JB systems 19-inch Rackcase 2 U
JB Systems are releasing a new range of flightcases that are fitted with the logo "JV-Case". This new range of flightcases and flightcase accessories is constantly growing, and now these 19-inch flightcases have been added. All amps are fitted with an aluminium frame, protective corners, handles and they are made out of durable 9mm plywood. On the inside is a 19-inch slide rail, which ensures that you materials is neatly and easily mounted in the flightcase.
This is the 2U version and the smallest from the series. It is ideal for smaller jobs with small amps, for instance for a small PA or set of stage monitors. The flightcase is fitted with one handle and four butterfly locks. There are two locks on each side, as the front and back of the case both feature lids that can be removed for additional cooling of the installed amp.
Tips or comments about this product
- When selecting a flight case, make sure you pick the right height. Sometimes it is useful to select a slightly larger case, so you won't have to buy a new one once you decide to expand your gear. You can (temporarily) cover any excess space with a blind plate.
This product comes with a manufacturing defects warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 6.4 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 58.0 x 14.0 x 60.0 cm
- Material wood
- Vertical rack units 2 U
- Installation depth (front-back) 360 mm
- Extendable trolley handle no
- Interior shockmount no
- Stackable yes
- Type of lock butterfly lock
- Handles yes
- Wheels no
- high-quality standard 19-inch flightcases
- depth: 410 mm (360 mm of which can be actively used)
- durable 9mm plywood construction
- detachable front and back lid
- aluminium 19-inch slide rail at the front and rear
- all bolts, nuts and rings are included
- 1 handle
- 4 butterfly locks
- dimensions: 527 x 550 x 120 mm