Rode M1 dynamic microphone
In the past, Rode have described the M1 as canned Rock & Roll and not without reason! The M1 dynamic microphone is right at home on stage and can also take a bit of musician/roadie handling.
This dynamic microphone provides durability as well as quality. A built-in pop filter protects it against moisture and makes sure that S, T, R and B sounds do not figure too prominently in the recording!
Its strong housing also makes for a long life span. Rode are so sure of this fact that the M1 comes with a life-long warranty.
Tips or comments about this product
Click here to listen to the sound of this microphone in the Rode Sound booth.
Please note: it is usual with Rode microphones that one of the XLR pins (the grounding) extends a little bit further than the others.
- On/Off Switch No
- Microphone sensitivity (dBV/PA) -56
- Microphone weight 350-399 grams
- Microphone impedance 300-349 ohms
- Maximum SPL not specified
- Maximum frequency 18 - 18.9 kHz
- Microphone accessories microphone clip, bag / box, case
- Microphone set no
- Minimum frequency 60 - 79 Hz
- Polar pattern cardioid
- Type of audio connector 3-pin XLR
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 740 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 9.0 x 19.0 x 9.0 cm
- acoustic principle: dynamic
- pickup pattern: cardioid
- frequency range: 75 Hz – 18 kHz
- output impedance: 320 ohms
- sensitivity: -56 dB +/- 2 dB re 1 V/Pa (1.6 mV at 94 dB) at 1 kHz
- delivered including storage tin, microphone clip, screw thread adapter, storage sleeve
- weight: 360 grams
- dimensions: 171 x 51.5 x 51.5 mm
Rode M1 dynamic microphone combination discount 1
Rode M1 dynamic microphone combination discount 2
- 2 x Rode M1 dynamic microphone £138.00
Rode M1 dynamic microphone combination discount 3
- 3 x Rode M1 dynamic microphone £207.00