Eurolite PS-4 RGB LED spotlight with TCL technology
As technology evolves, we're able to create smaller LED spotlights that still look great. There's more than meets the eye, though. What's more important is the light yield, dimensions, and colour possibilities. The PS-4 delivers a great performance in all of these fields.
High-quality TCL RGB technology
This spotlight has a chip with TCL technology (Tri Colour LED), that consists of a red, green, and blue diode, which are placed very close to each other. When you place a honeycomb lens in front of it, you'll get the most exquisite colour blends, even with short distances to the area you want to light. Many LED spotlights are not quite capable of this.
But what's the benefit? The colours will be much neater and warmer. Normal RGB colour blends are quite chemical, and not as atmospheric as those with TCL technology. With the PS-4 you can perfectly produce colours like yellow, purple, orange, white, and pink.
DMX combined with the LED spotlight
This spotlight can be controlled via three or five DMX channels - as such, you can choose basic or more extensive controls. This can make a great difference! Either way, you have a separate dimmer at your disposal for red, green, and blue. In the five-channel mode, you can add another master dimmer and stroboscope. The most beautiful effect is generated with multiple fixtures!
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.2 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 19.0 x 16.0 x 16.5 cm
- Light source colour red, green, blue
- Number of DMX channels 3, 5
- Music controlled no
- Bracket single
- compact LED spotlight
- features high-quality TCL technology
- TCL: Tri Colour LED: chip with a red, green, and blue diode
- diodes close to each other with a honeycomb lens for sublime colours
- equipped with 4 TCL modules (12W total power)
- countless colour combinations possible
- various internal programs for uplighting applications
- sound-driven mode via internal microphone
- master/slave function, daisy chaining multiple units
- 3 or 5 channel DMX mode, see below
- DMX via 3-pin XLR connectors
- LCD display with menu buttons for easily navigating
- power consumption: 30 watts
- beam angle: 15 degrees
- operating voltage: 230V AC, 50 Hz
- dimensions: 90 x 160 x 170 mm
- weight: 1 kg