Magic FX Stage Flame stage flame thrower
This extremely hot effect allows you to put on an amazing fire show that'll make your audience go wild. The Magic FX Stage Flame is a fully DMX controllable flame thrower that has a handy menu to control the flame size. Whether you want flames that are 3 to 4 metres high or gigantic ones of 8 metres, the Stage Flame makes it possible. In order to make the flames, simply place a spray can with aerosol in to the Stage Flame, or connect it to a separate gas bottle using the flexible hose.
One thing that is of the highest importance with such high flames is of course safety. Magic FX has built many safety systems into the Stage Flame, like a flashback stopper, infra red sensor, and a flame detection system that indicates that the Stage Flame is ready to 'throw' the flame. Who wouldn't want to have flames at their performance?
Please note: using the Stage Flame in the wrong way can result in life-threatening situations. We strongly recommend only using the Stage Flame when you have the appropriate licenses, certificates, and training to use a flame thrower, and that you follow all safety rules and regulations set out in the manual for the appropriate location.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: this control panel now comes with Neutrik powerCON connectors.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 12.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 41.0 x 39.0 x 33.0 cm
- Category Lighting & Decoration
- European gas connector
- output: 20 m (depends on the conditions)
- colour: black
- complies with all safety rules and regulations
- weight: 18 kg
- DMX connection via 3-pole XLR
- power consumption: 125 W
- mains voltage: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Neutrik powerCON connectors (input and output)
- dimensions: 350 x 350 x 150 mm
- LED safety indicators