General Electric GY 9.5 230V/500W M40 88468 raylight lamp
General Electric halogen lamp with a GY 9.5 lamp foot. This lamp has 500 W of power, 230 V and a lifespan of about 2,000 burning hours. This lamp is generally used in raylight reflectors that are placed in par 56 or par 64 armatures, but also in theatre spots or Fresnel lanterns. High-quality General Electric lamps last longer that OEM-lamps, even in the most demanding situations.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the lifespan of this lamp is an estimate based on ideal circumstances and perfect useage. You will not receive a guarantee on the amount of burning hours. The only guarantee is that you will receive a functional lamp.
- The picture may differ slightly from the actual model, please check the product specifications thoroughly.
This product comes with a manufacturing defects warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 43.5 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 12.2 x 4.1 x 4.1 cm
- GY 9.5 lamp foot
- life-span of about 2,000 hours
- wattage: 500 W
- voltage: 230 V
- temperature colour: 2900 L
- lumens: 8,500 lm