Laserworld ES-100G Evolution Scan 100mW green laser
With their open loop scanners, the lasers from Laserworld's Evolution Scan product line offer a range of surprisingly versatile effects, at the great price/quality ratio that you may expect from Bax-shop.
All models can be used as a stand-alone device and are able to use various patterns in sound-controlled mode. The sensitivity for the sound-controlled mode can be manually adjusted. Evolution Scan lasers can also be controlled via DMX, which enables you to create your own laser show.
Please note: lasers can damage your eyes. Always place your laser at a safe height and make sure that your audience cannot look into the laser beam directly! We recommend that you do not try to open up or fix the laser yourself, unless you have the appropriate technological know-how.
Tips or comments about this product
Please note: this product is no longer supplied with protective glass for the laser hole.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.7 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 23.0 x 24.0 x 13.0 cm
- air-cooled 100mW DPSS green laser diode 532nm
- class 3b laser
- 3mm/1mrad beam
- 3-8 kpps high-speed stepping motor
- sound-controlled or DMX-controlled
- 4 DMX channels
- 50 basic patterns, such as layers, tunnels, fences and waves
- deflection angle: approx. 25 degree
- built-in microphone with sensitivity settings
- no interlock connection
- no RJ-45 remote function
- no keylock with keys
- 220-240V AC 50/60Hz power connection
- power consumption: 40W
- dimensions: 230 x 160 x 160 mm
- weight: 3.0 kg