GHS A87 Fast Fret lubricant for strings and neck
Corroded ‘dead-sounding’ guitar or bass guitar strings can get pretty annoying. The GHS Fast Fret lubricant will allow you to revitalise your old strings. Wipe the applicator over your strings and they will be instantly cleaned and lubricated. This replenishes their bright sound, making them them feel more supple and smooth.
GHS Fast Fret: also fit for the neck of your instrument
Does the lacquered neck of your instrument feel sticky? Or does the unlacquered neck of your instrument feel very rough? A quick wipe with the GHS Fast Fret and your hand will slide effortlessly across the neck of your instrument. Fast Fret is silicone-free and will do no damage your lacquer.
How does Fast Fret work?
In the Fast Fret pot, you will find an applicator and cleaning cloth. The applicator has a felt end, drenched in a special cleaning fluid. All you need to do is rub the applicator over the surface that you want to clean and wipe away any excess with the cleaning-cloth.
- Type of guitar maintenance product string cleaner
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 300 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 8.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 cm
- lubricant for strings and instrument necks
- fit for every string instrument
- corroded and dull strings will be smooth and clear-sounding once more
- prevents squeaky sound of fingers sliding across strings
- also fit for cleaning your fret board, be it lacquered or unlacquered
- contains no silicones
- contains: applicator brush with fluid and cleaning cloth